DEVELOPER (ABOUT US)
Frasers Centrepoint Limited (“FCL”) is a full fledged international real estate company and one of Singapore’s top property companies with total assets above S$23 billion as at 31 December 2015. FCL has four core businesses focused on residential,commercial and industrial properties in the key markets of Singapore, Australia and China, and in the hospitality business spanning more than 70 cities across North Asia, Southeast Asia, Australia, Europe,and the Middle-East.
In the residential space, the Group has been developing quality homes in countries such as Singapore, Australia and China for over 90 years. Having delivered more than 141, 000 quality homes, FCL has earned a solid reputation and is a proud recipient of numerous awards and accolades both locally and abroad. Frasers Centerpoint has earned its mark as one of the largest residential developers in Singapore. Since the debut of The Anchorage Condominium at Alexandra in 1992, 21,000 quality homes has been developed in Singapore.
As part of Frasers Centrepoint Singapore, high-profile residential projects were successfully launched such as: St Thomas Suites at Orchard, Martin Place Residences at River Valley, Soleil @ Sinaran at Novena, Waterfront Collection at Bedok Reservoir, Qbay Residences at Tampines, RiverTrees Residences at Sengkang, North Park Residences at Yishun, Twin Fountain EC at Woodlands, Twin Waterfalls EC at Punggol and Esparina Residences EC at Buangkok. Parc Life is the latest additional to the impressive portfolio of quality homes in Singapore.
KEONG HONG HOLDINGS LIMITED
Established in Singapore in 1983 and listed on the Catalist Board of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited on 16 December 2011, Keong Hong Holdings Limited was transferred to the Main Board on 2 August 2016.
The Group’s principal activities include building construction, property and hotel investor and developer. Its building construction services include a broad range of residential, commercial, institutional, industrial and infrastructural projects for both private and public sectors. The Group has property and hotel development and investment projects in Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Maldives.
Listing on the Catalist Board of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (the SGX-ST)The Group made its foray into property development in Singapore in 2012 through a joint venture with FCL Tampines Court Pte. Ltd., a subsidiary of Frasers Centrepoint Limited to develop Twin Waterfalls, a 728-unit Executive Condominium (EC) project in Punggol. Its subsequent EC developments include SkyPark Residences, The Amore and Parc Life.
To complement its building construction and property development activities, the Group ventured into hotel development and investment with its two resort developments in the Maldives, Mercure Maldives Kooddoo Resort and Pullman Maldives Maamutaa Resort. In Singapore, the Group owns a joint hotel and mixed-use development project - Katong Square and Hotel Indigo Singapore Katong and The Holiday Inn Express Singapore Katong.
Led by a highly qualified and experienced management team with a staff strength of over 400, Keong Hong has built a strong reputation and a track record over the last 30 years for its commitment to quality and service standards. The Group has been awarded Building and Construction Authority (BCA) A1 grading under the category CW01 for general building, which allows it to tender for public sector construction projects of unlimited value. Keong Hong was conferred the Runner-Up for Most Transparent Company Award under the Catalist Category at the Securities Investments Association (Singapore) ("SIAS") Investors' Choice Awards 2013 and won the Best CFO Award for listed companies with less than S$300 million in market capitalisation at the Singapore Corporate Awards 2016.
Awards and Certifications
As a testament of their commitment to service and quality, the Group has achieved numerous awards and industry recognition over the years including:
- BCA A1 grading under the category CW01 for general building which allows us to tender for public sector construction projects of unlimited value with no restrictions for private sector construction projects.
- BCA Award for Construction Excellence (Certificate of Excellence) for Parc Vista condominium
- BCA Award for Construction Excellence (Certificate of Merit) for SummerLea Green condominium
- ISO 9001:2008 and SS ISO 9001:2008 Certificate of Registration (Quality Management System) for design management and building construction services
- ISO 14001:2004 and SS ISO 14001:2004 Certificate of Registration (Environmental Management System)
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Certificate of Registration (Occupational Health and Safety Management System)
- MOM Certificate of Merit for Safety Performance Awards
- bizSAFE Star Certificate
- SME Growth Excellence for Net Profit (2007)
- Enterprise 50 Awards Winner (2006)
- Founding member, Singapore Green Building Council (2009)
- Singapore SME 1000 Achievement Award for Achieving the Highest Sales Growth Crossing S$100million (2012)
- Runner-Up of the 14th SIAS Investors' Choice Award for Most Transparent Company Award under the Catalist Category (2013)